The DAA Racer Pouch Magnet Kit includes the parts you will need to attach the DAA magnet to your DAA Racer pouch.
- DAA large magnet
- Stainless steel M5 10mm screw
- Brass thermal insert M5 nut, 6mm long
You will require:
- A drill and bit of 6.3-6.5mm
- A soldering iron to heat the nut and push it through
- A file and some sandpaper to clean the plastic on the inside of the pouch
- Dismantle your pouch body, and remove the side insert for easier access.
- Decide on where you want to position the magnet, and drill a 6.3-6.5 mm hole through the pouch wall.
- Push the insert into the hole, from the inside of the pouch, you will be able to get just the tip of the insert into the hole.
- Using the tip of a hot soldering iron, push on the insert gently until it heats up enough and starts to sink into the plastic. Use a light-hand and be patient! Do not push it through too hard or too fast, you do not want it going all the way through the side wall of the pouch. Push the nut through until it's tail is flush with the inside of the pouch. It will protrude out on the outside about 3mm.
- Using a file and/or some sand paper, clean off any plastic residue you may have around the edge of the insert on the inside, so that it does not interfere with the magazine in the pouch.
- Attach your magnet to the pouch using the supplied screw. You can use a drop of locktite to prevent the screw from coming loose.
Local Pickup (no shipping) - $0.00
Pick Up from our store location (Bridgewater, TAS), no shipping involved.
Flat Rate - $10.00 (ETA: 5 days)
Deliver Australia Wide via Road
DAA magnetic magazine holderBy: JOE on 10 August 2016DAA magnetic magazine holder has made my Ipsc shooting faster on certain stages that require magnet , easy to install as when I looked at this product online there is a short movie showing you how to install it on my existing magazine holders , Great service great product fast delivery time on a pleasure to shop there .
AmazingBy: Robbie on 3 February 2016It's an amazing product, incredibly strong magnet, easy to install 5/5 love it
Powerful MagnetBy: Richard on 2 June 2015An excellent product. A really very strong magnet at a great price.