- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by David Bailey Enterprises Pty Ltd or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by David Bailey Enterprises Pty Ltd
- We do not store complete credit card information. When a customer stores a credit card as a preferred payment option, only the first and last 3 digits of the credit card is stored. An access token that allows a customer's credit card to be charged through the payment gateway is saved to facilitate payments.
- We securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.