The 3M PELTOR ProTac III hearing protector helps protect against harmful noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. It increases your ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hearing warning signals, approaching vehicles, or sounds in machines and processes.
- Built-in level-dependent function allows the wearer to hear ambient sounds, such as conversations, machine sounds and warning signals
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. mobile phone, radio, two-way radio and iPod)
- Voice-guided menu system to prevent you from taking the headset off
- Auto power off turns headset off after 4 hours of non-use, to save energy and a low-battery warning informs you when to change batteries
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
- Available in headband and helmet attached versions (black)
|Attenuation rating (HML)||H= 29 M=23 L=17|
|Battery Life||100 Hours|
|Connection Type||3.5mm stereo plug|
|Hearing Protection Style||Headband|
|Product Series||Pro Tac|
Standards and Approvals
3M Svenska AB hereby declares that this 3M PELTOR Headset is in compliance with the essential requirements and other provisions set out in the appropriate directives. Thereby they fulfill the requirements for CE marking. The product has been tested and approved in accordance with [EN 352-1:2002 / EN 352-3:2002, EN352-4:2001/A1:2005, EN 352-6:2002]. Notified Body Statement of Opinion offered by: PZT GmbH, An der Junkerei 48 F, D-26389 Wilhelmshaven, Germany. Notify body #1974
Local Pickup (no shipping) - $0.00
Pick Up from our store location (Bridgewater, TAS), no shipping involved.
Flat Rate - $10.00
Estimated delivery time is 5 working days (excludes weekends & public holidays), after the day of shipping
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Bailey Enterprises Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.