Slide-Glide is a uniquely formulated lubricant that protects all firearms from corrosion and wear. It also softens "felt recoil" in all semi-auto's, especially pistols.
Advantages over other oils and greases:
Softens felt recoil in semi-autos
It's super stringy and it stays where you put it - forever.
Blended with the highest-grade extreme pressure compound available.
Slide-Glide provides a dramatic improvement in lubrication compared to conventional oils and greases such as lithium, or lithium-based metallic greases containing molybdenum or graphite.
Additionally, it is engineered to have a stringy characteristic that prevents "tracking" or shearing on sliding metal surfaces. It stays put - ceaselessly dragging itself back into the friction areas of the cycling slide and barrel.
Its stringy characteristic keeps the grease between the moving parts - noticeably softening the felt recoil of semi-automatic pistols. Your pistol just feels smoother when you shoot it.
And Slide-Glide isn't just for semi-auto pistols. It slicks up revolver actions, pump and semi-automatic shotguns, semi-automatic, bolt and lever-action rifles, and even your Dillon reloading press.
Lite, Standard, or Heavy?
Slide-Glide is available in three viscosities:
Slide-Glide Lite (thin viscosity)
- -1C and above
- All Firearms:
- Centrefire Pistols: Non-compensated & Compensated
- Rifles: All action types (including Lever Actions)
- Shotguns: All action types
- Revolvers (Internal action parts only - not for the cylinder)
- "Carry Guns" Applied extremely sparingly for maximum reliability
- Slide-Glide Lite's viscosity is blended specifically for "IPSC Open guns" at any temperature, and also works great on the Glock's "connector."
If you only will buy one viscosity, the Lite is perfect for all firearms in all climates.
Slide-Glide Standard (medium viscosity)
- 15C and above
- Semi-automatic, Centrefire:
- Pistols (non-compensated)
- Slide-Glide Standard was originally blended for "stock-type" pistols in temperatures above 15C. Its viscosity is a little too thick for compensated pistols, .22's, and revolvers.
Slide-Glide Heavy (heavy viscosity)
- 27C and above
- Semi-automatic, Centrefire:
- Pistols (non-compensated only!)
- Pistols with "loose top ends" (Glocks, Sigs, etc.)
- Slide-Glide Heavy's viscosity is specifically blended for pistols with "loose top ends" (frame to slide fit). In temperatures above 27C, it also works well in non-compensated, centrefire pistols.
For maximum protection from wear, Slide-Glide Lite is all you need. But for maximum recoil dampening - use the thickest viscosity that allows your pistol to function with 100% reliability in the temperature where you shoot.
Cary or Duty Pistols:
Slide-Glide is a grease, so it will slow down a pistol's slide-speed (compared to oil). For carry or duty pistols, protection from wear is not an issue - 100% reliability is the most important factor. For that reason, I only recommend Slide-Glide Lite in carry or duty pistols. And even then - applied very sparingly!
Polymer or Stainless Steel:
Slide-Glide works great on pistols with polymer frames, like Glocks and Springfield Armory XDs. And for stainless steel pistols, Brian Enos has had quite a few reports that Slide-Glide will make a pistol function with 100% reliability - that would barely function at all with any other oil or grease.
BEFORE you shoot with Slide-Glide in a competition:
Test the viscosity and how much you apply in the temperature where you will shoot!
Local Pickup (no shipping) - $0.00
Pick Up from our store location (Bridgewater, TAS), no shipping involved.
Flat Rate - $10.00
Estimated delivery time is 5 working days (excludes weekends & public holidays), after the day of shipping
nice13 February 2015Nice gear high quality
Great Product - A Must TryBy: Nige on 6 February 2015I purchased Brian Enos's Slide-Glide, Lite and have tested, the difference in smoothness of function is Amazing / and it stays in place. I would recommend the purchase of the Brian Enos Super Cheap Brushes to assist in application. Great product - I believe a must try. Looking forward to adding to my regular cleaning / maintenance processes Thanks again This Review was originally posted on the 08/02/2014
It don't get any better then Slide - GlideBy: Paul Brugman on 6 February 2015Brian Enos's Slide-Glide, Lite was my introduction to the world of never having a dry gun, as it never dries out, stays put as it is very clingy and very very slippery. I now use this grease for all my pistol internals and a bit of oil on the exterior for corrosion protection only. This Slide – Glide grease is my insurance policy to gun longevity and reliable function! This Review was originally posted on the