The CED7000 Shot-Activated Timer is truly a breakthrough in technology. No other timer to date offers this combinations of advanced features, compact size and lightweight. This is truly the "next generation" Shot Timer here today!
- Memory storage/recall for review of 10 strings and an unlimited number of shots.
- Custom Par for single or multiple Par time settings, with variable delay intervals and the first ever hundredth of a second setting.
- Dual forward and reverse Review function.
- Fixed/Random/Instant of custom delay available.
- Shot detection microphone featuring 8 pre-programmed digital sensitivity settings.
- Illuminated fully functional LCD display, showing total time, splits, shot number, Par and first shot time.
- Date and time displays, including alarm clock feature.
- Optional RF remote capability for use with CED BigBoard and CED Time Keeper.
- New 'Spy Mode' for monitoring other shooters and visual starts.
- New 'Stopwatch Mode' for use of the timer as a stopwatch to clock props and other shooters on the range.
- Super loud Start beep over 110 dB the loudest in the industry!
- Rechargeable battery with low battery LCD indicator. Optional External Battery Pack.
- 2 sets of Start/Review buttons. Choose which works best for you!
- Large display of overall time, for quick-glance identification.
Each Timer Includes:
- Charger and charging cable
- Neck Band
- Wrist Band
- EU to AU Adaptor
We stock the accessories, to ensure that you have what you need to make your new CED7000 the perfect timer for you:
- Silicone Skins
- Wrist Bands
- Rotating Belt Clips
- Carry Cases
- Screen Protectors
- External Battery Pack
Local Pickup (no shipping) - $0.00
Pick Up from our store location (Bridgewater, TAS), no shipping involved.
Flat Rate - $10.00 (ETA: 5 days)
Deliver Australia Wide via Road
Fantastic for training or to measure your skill leBy: Gillian on 26 April 2016A quality product that is not only for Range officers and timing of organised match stages. It is also a great training tool for any serious competitor, as well as just for those that want to monitor their own skill level and improve there personal best times. For instance...time to draw, time to first shot, speed of magazine changes and more.