The DAA 2011 followers have been tested and used in both 38 and 40 caliber mags, from STI, SVI, BUL, Para, Rescomp and others. They are designed to maximise capacity and reliability in all types of 2011 magazines.
DAA 2011 followers are precision CNC machined from Delrin, a self-lubricating material which ensures slick and reliable feeding in the mag tubes.
The two main features of the DAA 2011 followers are:
- Minimum Size
- A low profile requiring the minimum amount of space possible.
- Positive locking of the follower on the magazine spring
- The undercut and looped attachment to the DAA mag springs, mean that these followers cannot lift off, separate or rotate off of their springs. Once you assemble them to the DAA springs you will feel the difference in comparison to other similar designs. The DAA follower locks on much more firmly!
- Designed for use with the DAA 2011 Magazine Springs
- The DAA 2011 Followers are designed to be used with DAA 2011 mag springs, but can also be used with ISMI, Grams or TTI springs. Other springs may require some custom fitting or may not be used at all with this follower.
- These followers are NOT compatible with the ISMI STI/SV 11-Coil Magazine Springs & the ISMI 13-Coil 2011 Magazine Springs. They do however fit the ISMI 1911 Single Stack / 2011 STI 10 Rnd Magazine Springs.
- These followers are not designed to reliably activate your slide stop. They are best used in pistols in which the slide stop has been deactivated, as is commonly done by serious IPSC/USPSA shooters and gunsmiths.
- These Followers can be used in shorter 9mm mags as well by shortening 1.5-2.0mm off the back end. This is due to the fact that most 2011, 9mm magazines are actually .38S magazines with a spacer placed up against the flat back of the magazine. This positions the bullets further forward in the tube, which improves their feeding reliability.
Local Pickup (no shipping) - $0.00
Pick Up from our store location (Bridgewater, TAS), no shipping involved.
Flat Rate - $10.00
Estimated delivery time is 5 working days (excludes weekends & public holidays), after the day of shipping
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Bailey Enterprises Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.