- Size fits nicely in your hand with the start button on the side.
- Powerful 1,500Hz buzzer transmits well through hearing protection
- Separate shot sensor and buzzer for best performance
- Large buttons are positioned with enough space for big hands.
- Intuitive menu and navigation that is easy to learn and remember.
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Large clothespin style belt clip fits over your shooting belt.
- Display position is readable from your belt or the bench.
- Powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx. 20 hours of use and easy replacement.
- 2 year warranty
- Lighted display can be configured three ways:
SINGLE TIME ONLY
- Shows last shot and battery condition
- Shows last shot, last split, first shot, start delay setting, number of shots, battery condition, date/time
ROUNDS PER MINUTE
- Shows rounds per minute, last split, first shot, start delay setting, number of shots, battery condition, date/time
- Review four shots at once, forward or reverse with split times. Starts with the first and last shot in the middle of the display.
- Large, easy to read lighted graphics LCD displays full words and description of functions on screen.
USER SETTABLE FEATURES
- Display configuration
- Shot Sensitivity
- Echo control
- Stop tone
- Start tone (instant, fixed, adjustable random)
- Display backlight "on" time.
- SHOT CAPACITY: 99 shots
- PAR TIME LIMIT (stop tone): 199.9 seconds
- MAXIMUM TIME (before wraparound): 199.99 seconds
- BATTERY TYPE: 9 volt alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE: approx. 20 hours
- DISPLAY TYPE: 1/2" X 2" backlit graphics LCD
- DIMENSIONS: 3" X 5" x 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 159g
- BUZZER OUTPUT: 1,500 Hz
Local Pickup (no shipping) - $0.00
Pick Up from our store location (Bridgewater, TAS), no shipping involved.
Flat Rate - $10.00 (ETA: 5 days)
Deliver Australia Wide via Road
TimerBy: keith on 19 August 2015Good timer easy to use could be louder
Just love the Pocket Pro II in blueBy: Paul Brugman on 2 February 2015This Competition Electronics Pocket Pro II timer is very simple to use, has a very big screen that is very easy to read and the screen is also back lit for low light as well. I also like the versatility of the 9 volt battery as these batteries can be bought anywhere and are cheap enough! This Review was originally posted on the 22/12/2014