14 day returns
What is your return policy?
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of receipt;
- The item is in resalable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied David Bailey Shooting Supplies reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
David Bailey Shooting Supplies will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
• Gift cards
David Bailey Shooting Supplies will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can provide adequate proof of purchase.
David Bailey Shooting Supplies may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. David Bailey Shooting Supplies reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods returned for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to email@example.com and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
David Bailey Shooting Supplies reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
• Your order number is the best form of proof of purchase
• Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
• Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
How to return a product ordered on Online