Adjustable motorcycle levers by Oberon Performance. Adjustment is achieved with fingertip control in either adjuster direction. The eight adjustments are either side of position 4 (similar to stock) giving adjustment up to 30mm (1 1/8") of lever travel. Our unique RADIAL CAM�ÕåÂ design achieves this extraordinary range with ease. This is mainly due to both the close tolerance design and the high quality roller bearing, around which the cam operates locating each position with a comforting 'click'. Each lever is despatched fully assembled in the style and colour of your choice ready for use. Oberon Performance supplies a full specification sheet including part numbers with all levers. The cams in the levers have been hard anodised for longevity and reliability, sufficiently lubricated on assembly for smooth adjustment transition.
Lever length is 7" from centre of pivot point to end of lever ball, or 17.5cm in metric.
- Oberon RADIAL CAM�ÕåÂ System
- 8 selectable position settings
- CNC machined from billet aluminium
- Precision roller bearing for smooth action
- 3mm Ball Bearing click guide
- Short Reach setting for easier operation
- OEM anti-rattle shim accommodated
- Simple to install Clutch and Brake Lever
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Original lever position enhanced
- Integrated adjustment stop
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Adjuster Switch colours
- Lever position range up to 30mm
NOTE: Kit consists of a matching pair of levers (1 x Brake & 1 x Clutch)
Please use this chart to determine the TYPE of lever to suit your Ducati Model:
Local Pickup (no shipping) - $0.00
Pick Up from our store location (Bridgewater, TAS), no shipping involved.
Flat Rate - $10.00 (ETA: 5 days)
Deliver Australia Wide via Road
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Bailey Enterprises Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.